SOLD Bergantino NV610

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jeff62, Dec 18, 2021.

1. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Central FL
    Price:
    United States
    The infamous Bergantino NV610 bass cabinet plus padded cover. Original version, no tweeter. Ampeg frig slayer in all it's 6x10 sealed glory. Compact and easy to move with the rear handle and rolling wheels. Rat fur covering is in very good - excellent shape. Cover is in very good - excellent shape. There are no rips or tears in either, and the rat fur is much more durable than tolex. This cab is in perfect operating order.

Only seeking a local sale (Orlando area) as I won't attempt to ship this. As far as trade offers, my only interest would be to swap for a Mesa Subway 2x15 or (maybe 2x12), or possibly an Aggie SL115. Would also consider a GK Fusion S amp (800-1200 watts).

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
  2. Heady

Heady

Sep 30, 2019
    Orlando, FL
    I'm in Orlando... I've been wanting one of these... But with Christmas expenses, it won't happen. I wish you the best of luck on your sale!

3. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Central FL
    I figure it might be out there a while. It takes a special person to know how good these are. Feel free to stay in touch after the holidays. I’m always open to offers.

Bob Moulton and Fred312b like this.
  4. satchelbaglio

satchelbaglio Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Richmond, B.C.
    Awesome sounding cabs, at lower volume levels and full concert volume.
    I own the identical original series cab.
    GLWTS
    :cool:

Bob Moulton and jeff62 like this.
  5. Zbass82

Zbass82 Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Pennsylvania
    I'll second that. I have one and play it regularly while my 3 year old sleeps. It still sounds amazing at super low volumes, even better when cranked up! GLWTS

satchelbaglio and jeff62 like this.
  6. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    That's a great cab. Not sure I'd call it "infamous" unless you're sure what that word means.

Jimmy Stump likes this.
  7. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Central FL
    Infamous is commonly used to reference a notorious, bada$$ character. I’d certainly say the Berg qualifies for that in a very very good way.

8. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    I am not going to engage in semantics here but I have one of these and it's a terrific bass cab.
    Highly recommended. GLWTS.

shoot-r and jeff62 like this.
  9. Ralph69

Ralph69

Oct 8, 2015
    Tampa, Fl.
    I have an Aguilar SL410 if your interested. I'm in Tampa.

10. satchelbaglio

satchelbaglio Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Richmond, B.C.
    i own both of these cabs, Aggie SL410 and Berg NV 610. Both awesome cabs.

The SL 410 with a Berg forte HP/ Genzler Magellan 800 for pub gigs.

The SVT and NV 610 for the stadium gigs, that I’m still waiting for. :roflmao:;)

GLWTS
    :cool:

Laurent and Ralph69 like this.
  11. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Central FL
    Thanks for the offer. Not what I’m looking for though.

12. I have this cab, with the adjustable tweeter and it's the real deal. I've done plenty of indoor and outdoor gigs with it and it is still perfect. Good luck with the sale!

13. Bruiser Stone

Bruiser Stone Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Dayton, Tennessee
    This should be gone by now. I didn’t need so much awesome and reluctantly sold mine, but while I had it, it was a smooth punch machine…more of an Ali than a Tyson.

14. Manticore

Manticore

Feb 27, 2016
    SoCal
    I'd buy in a heartbeat if you could ship to TX.

15. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Central FL
    If someone has access to their own (or their workplace) business account (i.e. it's much cheaper) for a Fedex/UPS/<insert shipping company name here> and can take care of their own shipping logistics, I'm happy to drop the cab to a local shipping location and allow them to ship it to you.

16. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Central FL
    Ali in his prime, for sure! The right person will come along at some point. I love the cab to pieces -- undeniably the best cab I've ever played through. But I am planning a move in the mid-term future so I'm quite happy to downsize a bit early if the opportunity arises.

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022