SOLD Black Arts Toneworks - Pharaoh Supreme Fuzz w/ Box - PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dub56, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    Price:
    $150
    Hey all,

Up for sale is a Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh Supreme Fuzz. Awesome sounding fuzz, really versatile with all the clipping modes and blending options. Pedal is in good condition overall, just some minor scuffs/scratches, and it does have a small bit of velcro on the back (as pictured). Comes with the original box as well.

From Black Arts Toneworks:
    "
    The Supreme has all of the sounds and abilities of the Standard and Primitive Pharaohs, but with some very useful additions and a bit of a twist.

In place of the hi/lo switch, the Supreme utilizes a variable pre input control to infinitely adjust the saturation of the front end of the circuit from 1 to 10. In Place of the 3 way diode selector, the Supreme utilizes a 6 way rotary switch to select from the Standard Pharaoh diode settings, plus an additional 3 setting not available on the previous Pharaohs. The Pharaoh supreme allows selection from the following diode settings: Germanium, Asymmetrical Germanium(standard Pharaoh), Silicon (standard Pharaoh), Mosfet, LED and Bypass (standard Pharaoh).

The Pre knob control in addition to the Clip knob, produce an array of sounds and textures that expand the Pharaoh into the ultimate, or Supreme fuzz-stortion that Black Arts has produced."

$1̶8̶5̶
    $̶1̶7̶5̶
    $̶1̶6̶5̶
    $150 shipped CONUS

PayPal or Venmo
    No trades

Thanks!

20180704_182424.jpg
    20180408_011327.jpg
    20180408_011352.jpg
    20180408_011458.jpg

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    Lammchop93 likes this.
  2. The greatest fuzz I have ever played! If I didn’t already have 2, I’d be considering this one...

GLWYS!

Lammchop93, cataract and Dub56 like this.
  3. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    Price drop to $175 shipped CONUS

4. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    ON HOLD for now

5. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    Back up for sale, let me know you're interested!

6. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    PRICE DROP - $165 shipped

7. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    One more price drop to $160 shipped

This is a really nice and versatile fuzz pedal! The clipping modes really give you a lot of choices to work with

8. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    This is the best fuzz on the market for bass. someone get this!!!

cataract and Dub56 like this.
  9. gsquare

gsquare Pedal Breeders' BIGBoardClub#104;CabronitaClub#8 Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Phoenix
    are you kidding me, how did the price get this low? this is a remarkable pedal for stupid cheap, somebody needs to buy this! (I've already got one)

Dub56 likes this.
  10. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    I have been wondering the same lately.. I can't believe this pedal is still here at this price. I thought for sure it'd be gone a lot sooner, especially at $155 shipped... $155 shipped is priced to move on this one!

This is a great sounding and very versatile pedal. The original Pharaoh is awesome too, and this Supreme just improves on it and gives you way more additional flexibility. You get all the original diode settings of the standard Pharaoh + 3 additional diode settings which are not found on the previous Pharaoh pedals. The 'PRE' knob on the Supreme (determines how much the front end of the circuit is saturated) also adds a lot of versatility as well. This control is just a hi-lo switch on previous Pharaoh models instead of a fully tweakable knob on the Supreme.

Someone is going to get a great deal on a killer fuzz. I just have too many pedals to fit on my board and need to clear a few out.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  11. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    Dropped the price to $150 shipped, need to move a couple of pedals.

12. Dub56

Dub56 Supporting Member

May 28, 2005
    Colorado
    SOLD