boss br864 help!!

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by paniak17, Apr 27, 2005.

1. the drum machine is way to confusing, but is there a way that i can just play along using the drum machine and recording at the same time? so i dont have to waste my time programing a drum thingy. thanks.
  2. If you find a drum beat and play to it while recording all you need to do is mix it down and/or master it with the drums still playing on the playback. They will be recorded with the tracks laid out. If you don't want the drums, turn the volume down for the drums and then master it. If you can hear it during the mixdown phase, it's in the mix.
  3. no no no, you misunderstood me, i wanted to record drums on a separate track(1-8)so i can just paly them like any other instrument. any ideas?
  4. Herkimer

Dec 10, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    The drums are dedicated to their own track named the rhythm track. You don't need to record them to one of the 1-8 tracks unless you plan on effecting or eq'ing them. They'll automatically bounce in as a "ninth" track directly from the rhythm track when you bounce. It's actually a really smart design that saves you a track!