Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

boss tu12

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by bassuser35, May 14, 2004.

1. bassuser35

bassuser35

Mar 25, 2004
    what does everybody think of the boss tu-12. I have the korg ga-30 and i don't like it. I don't care about the price. I just want a tuner that will give me the full range for a 5 string bass.

2. modflea

modflea

Apr 26, 2004
    Lafayette, LA
    I have a TU-12 that I've had for many years that has never let me down. There's not much to say about it except that it works every time and tunes my 4 and 5 strings without missing a beat. I had a Sabine before that. It was way too "jumpy" when it tuned my basses. The TU-12, however, has no such problem.

Hope that helped...

3. I have a TU-2 and love it. It doesn't effect my sound , makes me look and sound more professional and I can switch basses within a couple of seconds without any snaps or pops to the amp or P.A. Handles the low B just like every other string.

I think it should be a requirement for every guitarist out there.

4. atldeadhead

atldeadhead

Jun 17, 2002
    Georgia
    I have one and love it. Works great on my fiver. Check e-bay, you can usually find a good deal on there. When you search though look for TU-2 not 12.