1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bought a Samson c01U to record basslines with

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by LeedsLad, May 8, 2010.

1. LeedsLad

LeedsLad

Jan 27, 2009
    But it records bass as a buzz, how can i get around this? im useless with things like this, i was trying to record it in Audacity.

2. waleross

waleross

Nov 27, 2009
    South Florida
    I don't use a computer to record. I have used microphones through my Korg D3200 but now I am using a few basic recorders. I have the Line6 BackTrack Series that runs right into your pc and records great clean as .wav files. This unit is about $75 to $100......It adds up fast money wise.....I like digital recorders that can do the job without messing around with a PC and software.....I like plugging in playing and recording it. I also have the Zoom H4 ( more money) and the Korg which is a true digital recorder where I can do it all. Check out the Line6 maybe it'll get you the results you want. Sorry I can't help you with the mic humming problem...:cool:

3. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    Is the buzz all that records, or is there a buzz along with the bass sound? Does it have this problem recording you speaking and such? I would get a slight hi-pitched buzz when I would record bass using the same mic, and turns out it was just my POS sound card.

4. LeedsLad

LeedsLad

Jan 27, 2009
    Just a buzz when im recording bass, records me speaking perfectly