No longer available "Brand New" 2017 Spector Forte 5 with 34" Scale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Maiden Bass, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Price:
    Strings:
    No longer available!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    jack7265 and penguineman like this.
  2. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Oh. My. Gawd.

This guy is top shelf to deal with, and he always has the SICKEST basses! Way out of my range right now, but geez that's beautiful. GLWTS. Whoever gets this will be one happy customer.

Maiden Bass likes this.
  3. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Found some sound clips of Spectors with Aguilar DCBs!

anton72 and NigelD like this.
  4. Funny, the first one is me making home demo with my NAMM-2017 Forte 4 loaded with Aggie DCB pickups ;) As for DCBs they are killer pickups and my favorite at the moment. Your new build will be absolutely fantastic sounding with them as well as killer looking.

jack7265 and Maiden Bass like this.
  5. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Thanks! :thumbsup:

Well I can tell you that if someone doesn't pull the trigger quick and say they want this bass and send me a deposit to hold it, I am gonna change my mind and keep this bass!

I'll just have to come up with multiple reasons for my wife why I need this Spector and another new Zon!
    :smug:

anton72 likes this.
  6. I fully understand you, this ^^^ has never been easy! Good luck in finding the right excuse and keep them both!

Maiden Bass likes this.
  7. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Thanks Brother!

I have one new Zon coming in this week, then the Spector soon, then it will be another Zon by the end of this year, if I pull it off! ;)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  8. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Sorry folks, but I have come to my senses and decided to keep this bass, so it is no longer available!
    I want/need to order a Zon Sonus with jazz pickups, and was going to sell this Spector to fund that bass, however I decided that I also really want/need this Spector Forte and do not want to sell it now, so I will look at other ways to fund the new Zon.

:bassist:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    jack7265 and bobunit like this.
  9. jack7265

jack7265 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    I had seen your clip prior to it being posted on this page. It sounded good...:thumbsup: :bassist: