1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brandnew squier jaguar neck loaded-100$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not going to mess around with the price and just post it low so it moves , i have sold like 3 of these on here-There great necks but to skinny for me , its brandnew i got the bass literally 15 minutes ago , its smooth , fast playing , 4 chrome smooth turning tuners , squier neck plate and string tree- This are as good or better then mighty might and this is brandnew , has all hardware and holes drilled if your working on a cheap project here you go. Johnk10 a great luthier here commented in a thread about how nice these jaguar necks are and i agree,

100$ shipped!

001-45.

002-47.

003-39.

005-39.

2. Basso54

Basso54

Jul 22, 2003
    Dalhart, TX
    Bump for Lukas, great seller and great neck. Just put one of these on my Squier II. Fit and finish is excellent on the new Squier stuff. I only regret that I don't have another project for this to go with.

3. thanks man , i saw that project of yours-Looked very nice, yours was a blocked neck tho , same neck just with blocks and btw nice silent bob avatar, i love kevin smith stuff

4. ttt , brandnew literally- i fretted a few notes on it thats it.

I have a P body and i could put it all together as a P with a jazz neck , if interested

5. PM Sent

6. sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.