SOLD Broughton Audio Bass Box 130.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by willsellout, Jul 10, 2018.

1. willsellout

willsellout I apologize in advance. Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Price:
    As the title suggests I have a minty Broughton Audio Bass Box for sale. Great fuzz made by a great company. It's just not what Im looking for. There are a lot of great tones in this one and the simple layout is deceivingly flexible. The fuzz is not how much fuzz, rather it is what type of fuzz. You can go from a gated sputtery fuzz to an all out germanium face melting with one knob. When you combine them with the body and presence you have a lot of tones to choose from. It's in perfect condition and will ship USPS. Price is shipped and paypal'd.

Thanks! IMG_6783.JPG

2. rjovin

rjovin Supporting Member

May 27, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    What kind of trades you looking for?

3. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Looking for a lot of things. Pedalboards, power supplies, other fuzzes, modulation pedals...Im not really sure what exactly is going to float my boat in trade for this pedal.

Thanks!

Dan

4. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Price drop. 130.00 shipped.

5. dieselbass42

dieselbass42 Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Halcottsville, NY
    Pm'd.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022