Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Buzzard Bass LTD

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Paingod1, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Paingod1

Paingod1

Dec 5, 2003
    Anyone have one of these? can someone post a review? I am seriously considering buying one.

Thanks

2. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    If it's good enough for John Entwistle (RIP), it's good enough for anyone. :bassist:

3. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Of course, if you really want to be like Entwistle in his more recent days, try this one...

[​IMG]

4. Paingod1

Paingod1

Dec 5, 2003
    I thought about the Status guitar, However, I LOVE Warwick Basses, I believe this Warwick Buzzard is most likely a whole different animal than the "Normal" Basses?

5. kris pung

kris pung

Jul 25, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    A few months ago i won the exotic Warwick Buzzard and let me just say this baby has some killer tone. It has a growl that i think only the brass nut and frets can achieve and the electonics are very aggressive and versitile. There are a few down sizes to the bass as while, first its on the heavy side, second it neck dives like crazy making it uncomfortable to play standing or seated. If you like the look and the Warwick tone i would recommend it, but this bass is not for everyone and should be played first. I keep mine in drop d tuning and add a little distortion it give it a Tool, Rage, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains tone.