Cab design question(s)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassteban, Jul 7, 2008.

1. I have a set of 8 drivers from a long-forgotten project. I no longer have any info on these guys; is there any way to test them to determine how to design a cab for them? IIRC(they're somewhat buried, although I know where they are), they're 8 ohm 6.5" bass-specific(instrument, not stereo).

2. Rick Auricchio

Rick Auricchio Registered Bass Offender

If you can't contact the manufacturer for detailed specs, it may just be a crapshoot.

3. Yeah, I don't mind that- just thought I'd pick the knowledgeable brains of TB first. :cool: I think the drivers came from MCM; I'll dig a bit more.

4. Several posts just got deleted from this thread. :confused:
    Anyhoo, I've found the specs for these speakers. They're 100 watt, 8 ohm. I also have the TS info. Can anyone direct me to a source for how to apply all this? Thank you.

5. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

Do a search for winISD and learn how to use it.

Paul

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021