Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fenderbluesdude, Mar 23, 2004.

1. alright people!!!!
    help me dicide o which cab config i want i know my choice and what i hear is the most important but the company only sells on the internet therfore i can see what it sounds like the company is avatar, great reviews that i know for sure. so i will definetly be getting avatar cabinets. heres the question would a avatar b212 and a avatar b210 sound good dogether going through a behringer bx3000t head 300watts? or wouldd one 4 ohm avatar b410 do good just by itself going through the same head? would the 410 handle all gigs outdors would handle the E? i am leaning against the 212 and the 210 beacuse it would move more air it would give me more lows and it would look really cool. i dont care about weight, just care about the sound and the price. also with the 212 and the 210 i can maybe just bring the 212 for medium gigs and the 210 for small gigs and both for outdor gigs. which is pretty cool. i play in a blues rock band and we are pretty loud. guitarest has a fender reissue super reverb allm tube amp with 4x10s and the drummer is very very very loud. teh the 410 could just be as loud and could handle the E i would most deffenitly get the 410. what do you think
  2. I'm not an expert on your amp, but if you're playing against loud people, my best bet would be getting two cabs over one, even if it was 4 ohms. A 2x10+2x12 setup would be pretty nice. You might want to consider a 2x12+1x15 setup. I push for 15's cause I love em. I have a 1x12+1x15 setup and it rocks.
  3. Bluesdude, I have a Behringer as a backup amp and played it with an Avatar 2x12 and 1x12 and it sounds superb. Just make sure that both cabs are 8 ohm each. The Behringer impedance goes down to 4 ohm. You'll like it.

4. really!! thats really cool dude!! so the behringer sounds good with the avatars. i dont know about 2x12 and a 1x15 i have tried a couple of 15s and i really dont like them there to muddy i like the sound of tens and 12s. but thanks for putting some input in!! hey is the 2x12 loud just by itself is it loud to go over a pretty loud guitarest blues guitarest that is and a loud drummer???