1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Carvin LB75 - Immaculate Condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Greg_S, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Price:
    Strings:
    Just took this in a trade. Already have a Bunny Brunel Carvin, so this is duplicative.

Need to get $600 which includes shipping. PayPal is OK.

About the bass:
    Gorgeous deep red translucent stain, black and chrome hardware. Not a scratch or dent on it - it's immaculate and has been well kept. Case is in good shape. Plays great, no issues.

I do not know the exact age of the bass as Carvin's serial numbers don't help with identifying the year built. Per the Carvin Museum site however, the bass is probably no older than 14 years as the serial number is 66704 and that number falls into this range: 2000 to present: 56162 ~ 95000

The front top knob is the volume, and is a also a push/pull switch to go active or passive. Pull up - you are in passive mode. Push down - you are in active mode. The rear top knob is the pan control. The three little knobs below are bass, mid and treble controls.

The neck is thin and the string spacing is 17.5mm at the bridge.

If you've never played a Carvin, you owe yourself to try one before you quit playing. FYI - I've had my Bunny for over 25 years now. I have owned and played everything short of a Fodera, but this one still feels the best to me. Thus why I still have it!

I took the pictures with dim and bright lights. The bass is a fire engine red, but translucent:

Photo Jun 22, 3 58 51 PM (HDR). Photo Jun 22, 3 59 03 PM. Photo Jun 22, 3 59 09 PM. Photo Jun 22, 3 58 51 PM (HDR). Photo Jun 22, 3 59 24 PM. Photo Jun 22, 3 59 36 PM. Photo Jun 22, 4 02 25 PM. Photo Jun 22, 4 02 16 PM. Photo Jun 22, 3 59 44 PM. Photo Jun 22, 3 59 39 PM. Photo Jun 22, 3 59 36 PM. Photo Jun 22, 3 59 24 PM.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. M Sharp

M Sharp

May 24, 2013
    NJ
    Any idea how old this bass is? Is that a volume and blend or two volume knobs? Thin neck, 17.5mm spacing?

3. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    I do not know the exact age of the bass as Carvin's serial numbers don't help with identifying the year built. Per the Carvin Museum site, the bass is probably no older than 14 years as the serial number is 66704 and that number falls into this range: 2000 to present: 56162 ~ 95000

The front big knob is the volume, and is a also a push/pull switch to go active or passive. Pull up - you are in passive mode. Push down - you are in active mode. The rear big knob is the pan control. The three little knobs are bass, mid and treble.

The neck is thin and the string spacing is 17.5mm at the bridge.

4. RickC

RickC Gold Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2005
    Weight? Thanks

/rick

5. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Roughly 9.25 lbs on my handy dandy luggage scale.

6. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    Bump