1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Carvin LB75

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Darylw425, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Darylw425

Darylw425

Mar 16, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Founder: BassBrites USA
    For Sale is a Carvin 5 string, LB75, in very good condition. There are a few minor scratches, but nothing that gets through the finish, and they can barely be seen. Neck is straight.

IMO, Carvins are quality instruments that are extremely versatile. This bass has served me well in many genres and records very well. I'm selling to work on my pedal GAS and i dont really play this bass anymore.

Here are the custom details:

3 band active preamp with bass, treble and mid controls, or switch it to passive. Koa wood for the body sides, maple neck, ebony fretboard. 24 frets. Black hardware. Super smooth neck. 2 J style pickups.

Feels, plays, and sounds great. Comes with original hard shell case, Carvin strap, and straplocks installed.

$550 shipped in Continental US.

Attached Files:

2. Free Bump!
    not to sound like a commercial but Carvin makes awesome stuff at a incredible prices....

3. tolgayyilmaz

tolgayyilmaz

Mar 25, 2008
    Turkey
    What is the production date of the bass? How old is she?

4. Darylw425

Darylw425

Mar 16, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Founder: BassBrites USA
    I bought her new, direct from Carvin, in 1998. I also should have mentioned that there are no fret markers on the fingerboard, only dots on the side of the neck - this gives a sleeker look while still letting you know what fret you are on.

5. tolgayyilmaz

tolgayyilmaz

Mar 25, 2008
    Turkey

Thats my favorite

6. chuck adams

chuck adams

Nov 9, 2017
    Do y still have the carvin for sale thanks Chuck