1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret / Boss GEB-7 modded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bruiser Stone, May 6, 2020.

1. Bruiser Stone

Bruiser Stone Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Price:
    100-75
    Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret: very fine Marshall-esque distortion pedal I just purchased from a fellow TB’er, thought it would be my thing but I’ve decided to go with a SansAmp instead, has an internal switch between Super Lead/Super Bass settings, and Super Bass sounds nice and FAT, with original box, $100 shipped CONUS.

***Disclosure: I’ve noticed the DLS master and preamp knobs have a little bit of resistance turning: the master at around 1:00-2:00, and the preamp around the 8:00-9:00 position. This doesn’t bother me or affect its function/performance at all, but since I noticed it, now you know, too.***

Boss GEB-7: excellent condition with original box, purchased from Pete’s Pedals in St Louis, he installed NE 5532 IC chips, $75 shipped CONUS.

B23ABEF4-42BD-4257-852E-F8392D1181BD.jpeg 91FF00F0-55CF-481B-B163-067030672002.jpeg

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    The Diaper Geni and BLDavis like this.
  2. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    I ought to give these a chance gigging first before moving them off the board.

BLDavis likes this.
  3. BLDavis

BLDavis Master of Snarks. Supporting Member

May 21, 2009
    Ellenboro, NC
    One of my favorite blues albums ever.
    B.

4. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    One of mine, too. Also a Johnny Winter production.

BLDavis likes this.
  5. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Back up for sale/trade

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  6. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Yup! And Hard Again, too. Amazing LP’s.

Sorry for the detail. Nice pedals at very nice prices!

Bruiser Stone likes this.
  7. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Thanks! Don’t forget King Bee, Muddy’s last album and the 3rd JW production. He brought Muddy back into the conversation, and for this he is (was) an invaluable archivist. I love me some JW, and I certainly love Muddy. Especially live at Mr Kelly’s.
    42E68072-ADD6-4364-BD04-2931D319F5EB.jpeg 6B0C8275-888C-4957-B09A-823E14958F7F.jpeg

The Diaper Geni likes this.
  8. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    I haven’t checked out the live Muddy. I’ll be doing that soon. Thanks!! :thumbsup:

9. Pete (of Pete’s Pedals) is local to me! He does great work, and has modded some of my stuff in the past. GLWTS!

10. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    EQ pedal sold, and I’m hanging onto DLS a bit longer. I may resolve the knob quirk first before re-listing.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020