1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Central Illinois rock band needs bass player

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by bthiemann80, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Hey guys, this is a repost from some very dear friends of mine. I would LOVE to be able to take advantage of this but my personal goals no longer involve touring or making a living playing music. If anyone is interested, they have a Myspace page at:

www.myspace.com/triprod

Here's the info from their bulletin post:

That's right boys and girls we (Trip Rod) are in need of a bass player and fast..we have a tour coming up and a lot of other fun things in the works. So if you have the chops and think music is your path in life then please contact us here or if you know anybody who would be interested in this adventure then please have them contact us asap here too....

Must have Pro gear
    Good attitude and strong work ethic
    And must be able to TOUR

Time is of the essence, contact us here and leave a phone number to where you can be reach so we can schedule an audition as soon as possible

We want that bass to rock your face,
    ~Andrew & Trip Rod