1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cheap Soft Case for BC Rich Beast NT bass

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG] - NEW!' started by StathisBass, May 18, 2018.

1. Hi, I bought a used bc rich beast NT bass which came with a hard case. The case is too heavy so I'm considering a soft one but as cheap as possible. Any recommendations? Thanks! IMG_20180415_180057.

Attached Files:

2. Anyone? Searching for a gig bag for it, no luck yet.

3. Bump. Lookin for a gig bag for a BC Rich Beast NT bass

4. NecroticNoise

NecroticNoise Supporting Member

May 6, 2018
    Acheron
    Would have to be a custom soft case bc rich didn't make one for the beast even the bag that fits my 5 strings warlock says fits every model but beast, I just lug the hardcase around with my beast.

5. I got a gator "soft case" at GC last spring that I put my Fenderbird in with no problem. Cost about $100, dont know if that is what you consider "cheap" or not but maybe use one of those 20% off coupons...

The case I got is the one they usually have hanging on the wall near the rack of gig bags, not in the rack itself.

BnB

6. Pillgrimm13

Pillgrimm13

Sep 29, 2009
    queensbury ny
    It takes some sewing skills but I've seen people make them from sleeping bags and back pack straps using Kevlar thread.