1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Chris Squire vid

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Kink Rimson, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Here is a glorious clip of Mr Squire (plus messrs. Bruford and Moraz) performing 'Hold Out Your Hand' and 'You By My Side', from his solo album Fish Out Of Water.

Ok, ok, they're miming but it's a cool clip and the bass is REALLY loud!:hyper:

Enjoy.

2. What a treat. Thanks for sharing.

I've always wondered what these orchestral players thought in the 70s when suddenly they were backing rock stars jumping around in robes. I bet a lot of them didn't like it all that much but were happy to be cashing the checks...

3. Marcus Willett

Marcus Willett Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Palm Bay, FL
    Endorsing Artist: Bag End - Dean Markley - Thunderfunk
    Two observations:

1) "Fish out of water" is actually a really under-rated record. There's some pretty cool stuff on it, and it's quite different.

2) "Rockpalast" has tons of great stuff in their library. It's really a shame they don't release some of what they have on DVD.

4. 1) It is a superb record. I got it last week for my birthday and ain't stopped listening to it. Beautiful and quite emotional in parts.

2) Ditto. Pull yer fingers out Rockpalast!!