1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available CIJ Fender 75 Jazz Reissue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by allanmac00, Nov 26, 2018.

1. allanmac00

allanmac00 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Price:
    Strings:
    Just scored a beautiful Fender JB75 in natural finish with maple blocks/binding, CIJ. However, I’m realizing I’m not a fan of the 70’s styling and would be interested in a trade.

These seem tricky to properly date, since I believe this is the Japanese non-export model. I ran this through an online database that dates it to 1993-94, but I’ve also seen these serial numbers (P series) in 2002-03. I’m honesty not sure.

Bass is in excellent condition, with a few dimples here and there but none that are visible through the finish. I would rate the condition a 9/10.

As far as trade interests, I’d like to get another Jazz in return. Either a 60’s reissue, Highway 1, or a road worn might be of interest. Might check out P basses if you have something interesting. Send me what you have!

Attached Files:

2. KOB 1

KOB 1

Jun 18, 2018
    Was curious. What cash amount for CIJ natural 75 jazz bass would you be asking..?

3. allanmac00

allanmac00 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Thanks for the interest, but I actually sold this recently.