1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Classic Vibe 50's P. With SKB case.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by aaronious, Jul 17, 2017.

1. aaronious

aaronious Supporting Member

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Price:
    $300
    Strings:
    IMG_20170716_225551631_TOP. IMG_20170716_225352218. Squier Classic Vibe 50's P.
    First things first, the necks a baseball bat on these things. So I had it properly reshaped and the edges rolled. It's still too fat for my tastes. It's less chunky than normal but still chunky. I tried, I lost so it's time to pass it along. It hasn't been refinished or oiled yet. If that bothers you, stop reading.

The bass sounds INCREDIBLE even with the stock pick-up. Also it's light. I'm talking 6.4 lbs light. It's made of Pine I guess. I really wanted to like this bass, and that's why I just put fresh D'addario Chromes on it. They're yours now, if you want it. Couple lil pressure dings on the upper horn and on the back. That's about it. Take a look and ask questions.

But wait there's more. As an added bonus, I'll throw in a slightly banged up SKB hardshell case. Just look at the pics. It fell off a shelf. But the bass wasn't in it when it happened.

All this can be shipped directly to you for the low, low price of $250 American Dollars, O.B.O. PayPal preferred. Message for more info or pics. ONLY TRADES I'M INTERESTED IN ARE EARLY 80'S IBANEZ BASSES.

EDIT.
    I'm a clutz and I've since broken off the middle latch on the case. I'll drop it to $230 shipped. $200 shipped just the bass.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Bump $250 Shipped.

3. Coward Of Reali

Coward Of Reali

Oct 13, 2003
    Is the body slab or contoured?

aaronious likes this.
  4. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    It's countoured.

5. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Bump. I broke one of the latchs on the case so I'm dropping it even further. $230 shipped!!!

6. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    Bass is sold pending payment.

7. aaronious

May 23, 2011
    Denver CO
    No payment received. Still available.

8. ilham akbar

ilham akbar