1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Connecting a GK700RBII to 410RBXII

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BassMick, May 10, 2010.

1. BassMick

BassMick

Apr 13, 2010
  2. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    You only use 1 speaker cable. The second output jack is for a second cab.

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Shouldn't it read, "speaker output", or something?

4. SanDiegoHarry

SanDiegoHarry Banned Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    You'd think...

Note to the OP: When I was a young mo-ron about 18 years old, I managed to generate copious quantities of the Magic Smoke doing something like you're doing, so BE CAREFUL. Do not plug one amp into another, or two amps into one speaker, else you be doing that walk-of-shame that I did to the amp repair guy...

5. BassMick

BassMick

Apr 13, 2010
    Not where it reads 700 AMP only, there is two other outlets on the right that reads "SPEAKON" Outputs Class 2 wiring. The outlets are a different size.

6. BassMick

BassMick

Apr 13, 2010

...That is why I'm asking around first, instead of playing around with it and then going "ooopps"

7. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Feb 21, 2008
    Northeast Missouri
    Endorsing Artist: Aurora Strings
    didn,t that come with a gk 4 wire speakon? only one way to connect them. if it didn,t come with it i would call whoever your bought that from because they used to send them with the cabs, i can't imagine that package not having one.

8. BassMick

BassMick

Apr 13, 2010
    I figured it out.