Crash Different

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Contra|Brett|, Dec 16, 2004.

1. Contra|Brett|

Oct 6, 2004
  2. Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    My mac wont play it :eyebrow:
  3. srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
    A friend sent me that about seven months ago. I think it's funny.

If you have ever had to work with a Mac it's even funnier.
  4. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    You can bash 'em all you want, but I'm going on 15 years of Mac usage without a single crash, virus, or freeze-up. My office PC can't get through 15 days without one of these happening. YMMV, PCSMAIMO.
  5. Matt Ides

Matt Ides

May 12, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    mac's crashed: 2
    PC's crashed: Lost count a few years ago
  6. Brent Norton

Brent Norton

Sep 26, 2003
    Detroit, MI
    The ONLY reason I bash 'em is 'cuz I can't afford one a da blasted things. :(

"PCSMAIMO"... Classic.
  7. John Sprague

John Sprague Sam Shen's US Distributor

Mar 10, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Sales Manager, CSC Products Inc.
    I just restarted an xp machine for the first time in four months, and that was because of an update. Honestly I don't care which rich guy gets the money. Mac can be tough to get certain software for, Windoze is the biggest target of the hacker dirtbags. Both are plenty dependable these days. It's a coin-toss IMO. ACSMAIMO.;)
    Hey Merry Xmas you guys.
  8. My mac wont play it For every day things, macs are great and PC's are good, now with crashes thats unfair to say a particular company is bad because it could be a computer defect, etc. But where mac's really shine is the recording industry. I have used my powerbook in my home studio and my roomates PC in my home studio and the mac wins hands down, and I can't wait to put my new iMac G5 to the test :). Merry Christmas everyone.