1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Creation Audio Labs Grizzly Bass - LEDs not working

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jakka1, Apr 27, 2017.

1. jakka1

jakka1 Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Pittsburg, Kansas
    Price:
    Picked this up here in the classifieds here awhile back. Great pedal, but recently the LEDs quit working. Everything else seems to work OK. I have contacted Creation Audio and found out that even though it is under 1 year old, I would have to pay a repair fee (since I am not the original owner). They did tell me that the $60 would cover repair or completely replacing it with a new pedal if they decide that is best.

While it is a great pedal, I can't see throwing another $60 on top of the $180 that I already paid for a used pedal. So I am going to take that money and move on to something else. Best case scenario... you are someone more tech savvy than myself and can repair it on your own. Worse case... you pay Creation Audio the $60 and can rest assured that it will be good to go after that. IMG_0476.JPG

2. jakka1

jakka1 Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Pittsburg, Kansas
    Alex from Creation Audio Labs contacted me and they are going to repair it under warranty. Awesome!!!

It is now off the market.

Ricky Caboverde and emjazz like this.