1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Creative Arts Jukebox 3 software

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by CrashBang, Feb 22, 2008.

1. CrashBang

CrashBang

Jan 1, 2008
    Newton, MA
    I recently upgraded my computer and it was loaded with Vista. It is not compatable with my Jukebox 3, which I use to record live shows. Without the capability to download my files and run them through Audacity I can not get a great sound or burn it to disk.

Anyone know about a software patch?

2. hunta

hunta

Dec 2, 2004
    Washington, DC
    It's not supported by Creative anymore, but supposedly this may work... Download the latest XP version of the driver from creative, save it to your HD, right click on it and run it in compatibility mode (XP). You will need to connect your Jukebox with USB (supposedly firewire won't work). Then you can use Winamp to transfer the files (media player won't recognize it).

Might work?

3. kevinmoore73

kevinmoore73 Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Did you put Vista on your computer or did you buy a new one that had it pre-installed? If the latter, did that vendor provide an XP disc you can use to load XP instead?

4. CrashBang

CrashBang

Jan 1, 2008
    Newton, MA
    Bought a new computer w/ vista. Did not come with XP.