No longer available **Custom Roger bass for sale**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JoseEchevarria, Jul 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JoseEchevarria

JoseEchevarria Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Price:
    3200$
    Strings:
    Up For sale/trade is this Beautiful "Roger bass" I'm really only looking to trade but I will take a straight up sale as well.. None the less Ray is a great luthier who Worked with Carl Thompson before he branched off and started making his own. So you will get nothing less in the quality and build of this bass here.. I recently just got it in as a trade but I already own one.. This bass is very versatile in sound and you can pretty much dial in any frequency or sound you are looking for. Easy on the hands and on the eyes as well.. I'm really only looking to trade for an MTD USA 5 string or 4 string, or Ken smith 5 string.. but will entertain some other high end basses as well..

•Ash body
    •walnut top
    •Pau Ferro fret board
    •Maple neck.
    •Nordstrand Preamp
    •NJ5 pick ups
    •Hip shot hardware
    •brass nut

PM me serious inquiries only!! Thank you!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  2. Dug2

Dug2

Sep 24, 2011
    chicago
    Really nice.

JoseEchevarria likes this.
  3. Just Thumpin'

Just Thumpin' Commercial User

Mar 7, 2008
    NE United States
    Manager and Partner, Fodera Guitars (10/14/09 - 12/16/19)
    This is an urban legend. Please do not help perpetuate it. Ray never worked with or for Vinny or Joey...

4. JoseEchevarria

JoseEchevarria Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Only passing on what he told me.. I don't know wether he's lying or what it was also said that he worked for Carl Thompson.. None the less wether he lied or didn't his work is nothing short of amazing and any and every bass I've ever played or head of his sounds great! But thanks for the insight my guy!

5. xabicho

xabicho Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Long Beach, California
    Roger Guitars
    What ever is the story, it doesn't matter his basses have such a definition, well tempered tuning, great comfort on the ergonomics better than other luthiers, and I owned in the past Fodera, MTD, F basses, Elrick, and many others and the R and Roger basses sound much better. IMHO…

ogiebb likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021