1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale D. Lakin Joe Osborne 5 Stack Knob

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SCT1422, Aug 15, 2019.

1. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Lakin Joe Osborne 5 in Candy Apple Red in excellent shape with Lakland stack knob control plate and Lakland pickups.. 34", 1 3/4 nut width and 20 fret... The Lakland pickups were alittle larger than the originals as you can see up close.. The weight is in the mid 9's.. It has a nice slab of rosewood for the fingerboard.. It's a very comfortable bass and one of the better sounding stackknobs I've ever owned.. Asking $1100.00 shipping negotiable..

Attached Files:

2. LowBSix

LowBSix Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 25, 2008
    818 ~ 805 ~ L.A.
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    This is tempting.... any trades interests?

3. SCT1422

Not really looking for any trades, maybe some pedals or a Kern preamp but no basses.. I'm selling some off.

LowBSix likes this.
  4. MaccaMan1964

MaccaMan1964 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Moved to Miami
    Hi! Is this alder or ash? Are these the original pups and tone controls? Thanks

5. SCT1422

I'm pretty sure it's alder.. I changed the pickups and tone controls and do not have the originals...