1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Darkest Day in Television in YEARS

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mike_v_s, Apr 15, 2010.

1. ****. this sucks. I love that show.

2. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    Damn...

3. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    I found an inaccuracy.

Uh,....star??? :eyebrow:

4. Gopherbassist

Gopherbassist

Jan 19, 2008
    Yes. the person who plays the lead role in a movie. He has done so in many.

5. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Haha. I kept meaning to watch that show just because of the potential trainwreckness it held, but never got around to it.

6. sleepytime

sleepytime

Nov 10, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    I saw it a couple times. I was waiting to see him take on 8 guys with automatic weapons armed with just a pistol and win with 4 rounds to spare. Never happened though.

7. Steven_Seagal_Emotion_Chart.

8. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Oh yeah,...Under Siege,...that was a good one. :rolleyes:

9. sleepytime

sleepytime

Nov 10, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    That was the one with Miss July, right? :D:D:D:D:D

10. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    She played the perfect role,...:ninja:

11. someone needs to deputize chuck norris and get a film crew together asap. i cant think of any other way to offset this tragedy.

12. knumbskull

knumbskull

Jul 28, 2007
    UK
    the man is a master. never have i seen so much emotion and humanity conveyed by the single flick of a ponytail while one-handedly maiming 9 Russians in balaclavas.

makes Dolph Lungren look like, well, Dolph Lundgren.

13. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Steven Seagal got his own reality show? Damn...that is a dark day for television.

14. He's actually a blues gui**** too. He played with his creepy long thumbnail. His band sounded pretty good though.

15. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I gotta disagree. I was at a Toots and the Maytals show having a great time on my wife's birthday once, and suddenly he steps out and starts playing with them. It was ridiculous. The band were a bunch of pros, but I could tell they were just working their paycheck at that point. The volume on his guitar was in the mix at the beginning of the song, and then at the end you could hardly hear it because it was turned down. It was that bad. I mean, I've been playing Toots songs for years, and I don't consider myself anything special as a musician, but he couldn't even just hang with groove. He was only up there because he was Steven Segal. I was like a slow motion train wreck, and I watched with my jaw on the floor completely dumbfounded by the whole spectacle. I never wished I had a video more than that moment. Maybe he played other shows with Toots that were good, but this definitely wasn't one of them.

16. notice i said "his band was good". I never really saw him actually playing anything above and beyond average at best. He also holds the guitar in such an awkward way, that there's no way I could play anything like that.

17. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    [​IMG]

18. 400steven-seagal.

19. chondro776

chondro776

Mar 6, 2008
    As a former 6 stringer (well, I still play, just don't own one) I cannot STAND when people play with that type of technique.

It annoys me as much as his ponytail does. No real reason other than it makes you look like you don't know what you are doing. Regardless of whether or not you do.