Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Darn flu

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tsal, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    And it's back! I had a slighter case of flu a week ago, and yesterday my nose started running again, and now I'm feeling a tad feverish too.

:spit:

To top it off, I should be reading for a physics examn which is thursday, and should spend the weekend at tutor training for my school.

Any tips for feeling better? :help:

2. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX

Drink lots and lots and LOTS AND LOTS of water. That'll help more than anything else. Get a lot of sleep too.

3. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Is that really worth saying? How many people out there think, "Hmm... I sure feel like crap. I'm going to dehydrate myself until my piss comes out like snot and stay up all night chewing on coffee beans."

4. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX

You would be surprised.

Tsal, this is, of course, no offense to you, but many, many people simply DONT know that drinking water is beneficial when you're sick.

5. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Yup. Well, I had a head start and started quaffing some water down crazy last night. Dunno if my flatmate can appriciate me running in the kitchen whole the time but anyways :)

Tea and water, and if I dare to venture to the grocery, some honey for the tea, orange juice and multivitamins. Yummy.

6. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Wife just gave me something called Chai Tea, and it seems to be helping...