1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale David Gage 7/8 Bass Flight Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Daniel Immel, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Daniel Immel

Daniel Immel Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Rio de Janeiro
    Price:
    NOTE: 3/11/19 - This is still available. I'm back in the USA for a bit so I'm able facilitate delivery more easily now.

7/8 size Gage flight case. If you're looking at this then you're already aware of the technical specs. This one specifically is still totally structurally sound, air bags still work, all locks still operating smoothly as do the wheels and the rubber lining is all still intact. It DOES have a few stickers on it, as you can see, so hopefully that's an interesting plus for you...guaranteed to never get confused with another case at the next ISB Conference. 1f609.png ;) Some light fiber glass softening at one corner (see images), and 2 handles missing (Thanks TSA and Baggage Handlers Union) but are standard and easily riveted on...though I used it for years of touring without them just fine, i.e. the missing handles aren't really the ones you'd typically use with the way the case is designed ergonomically speaking. The case is currently in Carbondale, Illinois. Buyer needs to pay for shipping or arrange in person pickup....which may actually be cheaper depending on where you're starting.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  2. Adam Maloney

Adam Maloney

Nov 29, 2016
    PM'd

3. Guilherme Zils

Guilherme Zils

Nov 15, 2019
    Still available? And how much?

4. Daniel Immel

Jan 4, 2016
    Rio de Janeiro
    Hello Guilherme. I'll PM you.

5. Bradley J

Bradley J

Oct 8, 2019
    Hello Daniel, I'm very interested in this. How much is it and would it fit a 3/4 bass?

6. Daniel Immel

Jan 4, 2016
    Rio de Janeiro
    Hello Bradley. I'll PM you. Thanks for being in contact.