1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  3. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

For Sale David Gage Flight Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by jazz bass guy, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Price:
    $750
    David Gage fibreglass flight case for regular 3/4 size double bass. Been around the block but in good shape.

The case is currently in Montreal

20180417_123326.jpg 20180417_123733.jpg 20180417_123954.jpg

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    jelise likes this.
  2. CAD or USD? Willing to Greyhound it to NY?

3. I was thinking CAD but USD if I have to ship to the US. Also, I don't know how that will work because I am relying on a friend who is storing the trunk, and I can't really ask him to run around getting shipping estimates, etc. I was hoping to sell to someone who is willing to come and get it in Montreal.

4. Also, for your information, here are the specs for the current Gage cases. I don't know if they are substantially different from my case, but they give you a basic idea. My case looks pretty much exactly the same as the ones currently being sold for $2900 US. Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 10.38.20 AM.png

5. abeyer

abeyer

Jun 7, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Is this the featherweight case or the standard?

6. It's the Standard case

7. frodeborg

frodeborg

Sep 27, 2017
    calgary
    have you sold the case, will you ship to calgary cananda?

8. aka_ogden

aka_ogden

Mar 7, 2019
    Houston, TX
    Is this still available?

9. ladybug

ladybug Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2007
    USA
    Is this still available?

10. Yes, the case is still available and still in Montreal, at a friend's place. I am on the west coast....

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021