1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Demeter VTDB-2b Tube DI FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fivestringdan, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Selling my beloved Demeter tube DI. You can check out the specs here http://demeteramps.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=63&product_id=81

http://youtu.be/aAtysrZrc9U More product description.

http://basstasters.com/preamps/Demeter_VTDB-2b.html Sound clips and you can compare it to other DI's to see if it's to your liking.

In excellent condition fully functional. I replaced the rubber feet with the adhesive type of rubber feet because the factory ones were always breaking. This is the best sounding DI I have every played through and I hate to sell it but I have 4 direct boxes hardly ever use this one anymore so it's being sold.

$350.00 Buyer pays shipping to the US 48 states OBO. PO Money order or paypal.

BTW I'm going to be posting a TON of gear in the near future this is just the first of many. Downsizing most of my rig/studio so there will be deals to be had.

Demeter1_zpsc1ec4805. Demeter_zpsa729a18e.

2. Dudleys100

Dudleys100

Jan 22, 2012
    "This is the best sounding DI I have every played through and I hate to sell it but I have 4 direct boxes hardly ever use this one anymore"

This is my favorite quote of the day :) on a side note, these do sound fabulous!!

3. fivestringdan

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Haha, thanks! It's true I have a fishman, Markbass and whirlwind that I use. This has sat in my studio cabinet for I don't know how many years. I use to use it to drive a power amp so the tone was coming from it and my onboard eq. Unreal sounding rig!

4. BigDaddyB

BigDaddyB

Feb 27, 2003
    West Monroe, LA
    Endorsing Artist Regenerate Guitar Works and Honey Badger Pickups
    Ever make it down toward Monroe, LA?

5. fivestringdan

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Not in a long time. Traveling cost money..lol

6. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    bump for an amazing sounding and severely underappreciated tube DI. wish I could Dan. If you want to trade for a TD-100 plus cash, lets talk. But judging by the "4 DI's" comment, i'm guessing no..

7. fivestringdan

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Thanks Jake. There are just hardly any venues where I play my bass through FOH. The ones I do sound terrible anyway so why bring this DI. I've used my whirlwind and fishman for the past 5 years with no troubles and recorded with the stuff that is already in the studio so really it's getting no use and hasn't for a long while. Just time to move on with the situation I have.

I also narrowed down my amp/preamp stock. Sticking with the Alembic so my Trace Elliot and Demeter pre are going up for sale as well. Same with the tube compressor. Just thinning stuff out that hasn't been in use for years. I think it's a long over due spring cleaning. :D

8. fivestringdan

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Bump

9. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

But I'll be in Haynesville, LA at Dumas Walker's on the 31st and 1st of June....and I've gotta drop off a bass with Dan before then. I'll be glad to provide transport that far. Heh, heh, heh!

And BUMP for my buddy Dan!

dcr

10. fivestringdan

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Oh hold pending payment.;)

11. fivestringdan

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Thanks Doug! People like Doug make TB what it is. A great community of musicians!

Sold!!:hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.