For Sale Diamond Bass Compressor BCP1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JohnThomasson, Mar 25, 2019.

1. JohnThomasson

JohnThomasson

Feb 3, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, DR Strings, Source Audio,& Fishman
    Price:
    Here is an old school Diamond Bass Compressor. It's about 8 or 9 years ago. It's not mint, but it sounds amazing. The compression is musical, and the eq tilt can add some beef or point to your sound.

It is missing one of the feet on the bottom. They didn't include the power supply back when I bought it, but I will add an adapter cable that switches from positive to negative so you can use it with a standard 9 or 18 v. Buyer pays the shipping.

IMG_20190324_132820.jpg
    IMG_20190324_132837.jpg

Soundworks likes this.
  2. koho

koho

Feb 26, 2019
    I know this is an old post.do you still have it?

3. JohnThomasson

JohnThomasson

Feb 3, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    I do, but I think I am going to hold on to it for now. The prices have gone up a little here.

4. koho

koho

Feb 26, 2019
    yeah everything is going up lately... if you change your mins let me know, thanks man

5. JohnThomasson

JohnThomasson

Feb 3, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    It's crazy. I'm glad I don't need anything. It's made me think about selling some hot items like my Moollon just to catch the wave. They are all just tools. The music and sound are inside of you. I might still sell this, but I need to adjust the price just so someone doesn't buy it at my 2-year-old price and then flip it for the going rate.

Sam Dingle and koho like this.
  6. koho

koho

Feb 26, 2019
    yeah, some guy in japan has a brand new one for almost 300 and i saw a used one in good condition for 280 but before I could snag it someone bought it. might go with a keeley bassist compressor, I hear they are killer

7. koho

koho

Feb 26, 2019
    got the keeley, it sucked...sold it LOL

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022