1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Digitech BP50

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Graeme Moss, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Graeme Moss

Graeme Moss

Sep 3, 2006
    Got a Digitech BP50 to sample a range of Bass effects. After a few hours of sampling a variety of sounds I realised the best sound I got is with it switched off!!

2. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    I bought a multi effects board for the same reason. I grew tired of it after a while, and was thinking of selling it, but I started using it for other things besides browsing the effects. My main uses for it are the tuner, expression pedal for volume, compression, tape delay (really nice sounding), noise gate and those handy stereo outputs.

3. TL5

TL5

Jun 27, 2005
    Nashville
    I have one, I keep it in my gigbag as a back-up.

I programmed two or three core sounds that I can use in a pinch, basically they are a couple of clean 'Fendery' sounds and an attempt at a driven SVT type sound.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021