1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dingwall Z-1 5 String Fretless Amazing Quilted Bubinga Top!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wynsmth, Dec 13, 2018.

1. wynsmth

wynsmth Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2003
    Camarillo, CA.
    Price:
    $3395
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Beautiful Dingwall Z-1 fretless bass. Excellent near new condition. No dings, dents or buckle rash. Plays & sounds great. The fanned fret system is very easy to get used too & works really well as a fretless. This is my first Dingwall bass & I am only selling to free up money for other life necessities. Asking $3395 OBO. All specs are on the build sheet. Comes with all original wrenches & gig bag.
    *****This item will only ship to the Continental United States only. No international shipping. No trades*****

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  2. rashrader

rashrader

Mar 4, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    Fanned Fretless? Imagine that without lines!!

Beautiful Bass!! Cheers. GLWTS.

wynsmth and slamsinger like this.
  3. AB Nate

AB Nate Supporting Member

May 28, 2016
    Ugh!!! Amazing....
    What does the 3rd toggle do assuming the other 2 do series/parallel per pick up?

4. wynsmth

wynsmth Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2003
    Camarillo, CA.
    That's a good question! I couldn't find a diagram on the Dingwall site that matches this bass. The only ones there with 3 switches were for basses with 3 pickups. I did find an old post on the forum from Sheldon that mentioned that older Z3 basses had a mid select switch so I'm guessing that's what it is. I sent in a question to him about this bass so I will post when I get a response. It is an amazing bass for sure!

5. AB Nate

AB Nate Supporting Member

May 28, 2016
    That would make sense.

GLWTS. I would love to be a potential buyer but I have a fretless build almost complete.
    Just a Dingwall fanatic here.

Any change you have any footage of this bass in action?

wynsmth likes this.