1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Disposable Digital Cameras?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by paniak17, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Disposable Digital Cameras?
    Do they work good, opposed to a normal digital camera....i mean im not expecting much, but i can't afford a real one, so i suppose its a nice substitute...ANY oppinions are welcomed...

2. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    If you do a search I believe you can find a way to hack those disposable digital cameras so they are reuseable.

3. probably...brb going to "surf the web" :D

4. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    The only disposable digitals I have seen are for returning to a processor to have prints made. They are NOT meant to hook up to your computer...what would be the point?

An article a few months ago in the Wall St. Journal said they gave lower quality photos than film-based disposables anyway.

If you want a cheap digital paniak17, email me...I have an old one I got from signing up with an ISP and don't use it anyway.

5. hmmm...i just got a cheap $20 one...im going to try it out..thanks for the offer!

6. IM SO PISSED! IT DOESNT WORK! I PAYED 20 FOR NOTHING! I HATE VIVITAR! DONT EVER GET THE VIVITAR 3350! IT SUCKS! I HATE IT!

i mean i hate the software....its the damn software that doesnt work...i tried to install a driver that i needed and it wouldnt let me!

7. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I hypothesise its not the driver, but your computer :)