Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Disposable Digital Cameras?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by paniak17, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Disposable Digital Cameras?
    Do they work good, opposed to a normal digital camera....i mean im not expecting much, but i can't afford a real one, so i suppose its a nice substitute...ANY oppinions are welcomed...

2. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    If you do a search I believe you can find a way to hack those disposable digital cameras so they are reuseable.

3. probably...brb going to "surf the web" :D

4. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    The only disposable digitals I have seen are for returning to a processor to have prints made. They are NOT meant to hook up to your computer...what would be the point?

An article a few months ago in the Wall St. Journal said they gave lower quality photos than film-based disposables anyway.

If you want a cheap digital paniak17, email me...I have an old one I got from signing up with an ISP and don't use it anyway.

5. hmmm...i just got a cheap $20 one...im going to try it out..thanks for the offer!

6. IM SO PISSED! IT DOESNT WORK! I PAYED 20 FOR NOTHING! I HATE VIVITAR! DONT EVER GET THE VIVITAR 3350! IT SUCKS! I HATE IT!

i mean i hate the software....its the damn software that doesnt work...i tried to install a driver that i needed and it wouldnt let me!

7. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I hypothesise its not the driver, but your computer :)