1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Doc Lloyd Photon Death Ray Opto Compressor - As New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by benjobass, Sep 7, 2020.

1. benjobass

benjobass Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2001
    NYC Area
    Price:
    Just scored one of the limited edition Vactrol versions so this one has to go. Had only recently picked up this OG version and it's essentially not been used - just took it out of the box, put the feet on it, and played it for about an hour. The hype is real. Save some cheddar and grab mine shipped to your Lower US 48 doorstep.

Pics
    Doc Lloyd PDR - 1.jpg Doc Lloyd PDR - 2.jpg Doc Lloyd PDR - 3.jpg Doc Lloyd PDR - 4.jpg Doc Lloyd PDR - 5.jpg Doc Lloyd PDR - 6.jpg Doc Lloyd PDR - 7.jpg Doc Lloyd PDR - 8.jpg

kranahan likes this.
  2. jacoby75

jacoby75 Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Coldwater, MI
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Guitars, DR Strings
    Mmmmm. One of the best. Hands down.

benjobass likes this.
  3. benjobass

benjobass Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2001
    NYC Area
    It's true. Hence picking up the limited edition version...so good.

4. jacoby75

jacoby75 Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Coldwater, MI
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Guitars, DR Strings
    Agreed. I also snagged a Vactrol, which I can’t ever see myself parting with. But if I hadn’t snagged the Vactrol, I never would have parted with the original either, lol. They are both some special sauce in a box. GLWTS.

benjobass likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021