1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dr. Bass RX210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mikeyvr6, Feb 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mikeyvr6

mikeyvr6 Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2002
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    Price:
    $225
    Sold locally for $150

Bought this guy from a local TBer before the proliferation of smartphones. I actually had to write the directions to his house on paper! The good ol' days, amirite? This is a great little cab that weighs next to nothing. Gigged seriously like 4 times, then Doc got lazy and became an avid dust enthusiast down here in my luxurious basement. This beauty is rated for 500W @ 8ohms, is covered in some durable bedliner type stuff, and has never been violated. In any way.

Let's go $225 shipped CONUS on this one. I'd really like to keep this local, and that would be between Chicago and Green Bay. My wife is my shipping agent, and I can't see her dragging a bass cabinet with her to work. In the dark. In the snow. With a club foot. Poor girl. :(

Thanks!
    Mike

IMG_0443. IMG_0445. IMG_0446.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  2. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    pm sent

3. mikeyvr6

Feb 19, 2002
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    On hold

4. mikeyvr6

Feb 19, 2002
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    Back on the market. Willing to ship now that I have the materials. PM me for a shipping quote.

5. MLC_BassPlayer

MLC_BassPlayer Gold Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Apex, NC
    Free bump. I owned one of these for a while. This is a great price on a great sounding cab!. GLWTS!

mikeyvr6 likes this.
  6. KeithPas

KeithPas Supporting Member

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    How does this cabinet hold up to the low frequencies?

7. mikeyvr6

Feb 19, 2002
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    I've really only played it with 4 string basses, so had to plug it in and test it with my 5's. I would say if you play 4 strings you'll be fine. It goes low enough to carry a rehearsal or a small gig with ease. Now if you like your B string to shake the earth, this isn't gonna do it for you. It handles it well, don't get me wrong! But you can only do so much with two 10" speakers in a 20" x 18" x 15" cab. Overall the tone is reminiscent of my Genz Benz NeoX-212, just not as much thump.

KeithPas likes this.
  8. mikeyvr6

Feb 19, 2002
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    On hold

9. mikeyvr6

Feb 19, 2002
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    Back on the market with a price drop bump. :bassist: