Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jiro, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Jiro

Jiro

Mar 15, 2004
    Hey Dreamers this is where you write the last dream no matter how wacked it was just put it down haha.

i was like a bird looking down and these girls were beating up a camaro in my old street i used to live in a black one. and then the owner came out with like a electric cutting tool and chased the girls. one of the girls got cut up haha..and died. and the other girl was running away And then hey! i know that girl thats katie bond hahaha she was stil being chased and there was like a mini metor shower on her and this angel gave her some things to protect herself and it was in a bag like eyedrops and a blue watch. the watch told her the location of her and the killer and then i had a watch too. it told me where both were I found and met katie and then for some reason were in vegas and then it was like in the big city the cars were like crazy and we crossed the street and end up in like a carnival and then my little bro was there. He was playing video games and then i was at someones house like some old people that i know and then she pulled out a cell phone. and started screaming at his dad for some reason i said "tell him the truth" but she lied and after she said "because I wanted to be mean" something like that and then all a sudden i was in my dream 300ZX car with my brother and was driving really really fast and then i was making this turn and then i hit the wall and i did 3 flips i thought i was goig to die and went to Paul from franks auto repairs and he told me nothing was wrong
    and all the mechanics were like saying how great my car was and giving me like praise and then my dream ended while i was flying remote controlled airplanes haha

2. I don't know which dream I had most recently.

WhenI was a little kid, 4 or5, I slept on the top bunk in a set of bunkbeds. One night I had a dream where I was falling from a really tall building, and right before I hit the ground in the dream, I woke up just in time to land on the carpet. So while I was falling from a tall building in my dream, I was also falling off my bunk bed. It was pretty neato.

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    My dream last night was an agglomeration of memories.

4. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Woah Dude, that's wacked! Your not right.... I remember some stuff from my dreams but not that detailed or that wierd.

5. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

i cant remeber my last dream, so ill just say a random one that i rember really well. (i must have been 8 years old at the time of the dream)

i was in school, but this school was weird(ill ge tto that later). so randomly im in class, and a random object SUDDENLY!!!!!!!! appears in my hands and i get confused and immeadiately let go of it. it hits the ground. the teacher gets mad at me and tells me to go to the office. so im waiting at the office. EVERYTHING!! is white in that room for some reason, the walls, floor, ceiling, furniture, including the clothes that the people are wearing. so im waiting there for about 5 minutes, and no one is acknowledging the fact that im there. i decide to leave and go home. i get out of the office, cross the hall and take the elavator(quite random, wasnt there before) one floor up because this office is in the basement. the elavator freezes halfway so im stuck. but then this random student appears on the outside of the glass of the elavator and tells me to break the glass and escape. so i kick the glass, but it just pops out without it cracking. i jump down and start running down the hallway which for some reason is split into two sides now with trees planted in the middle and benches. i run all the way down the hallway untill im home(dont ask, im confused too how my house was at the end of the hall) im also outside now, because all the walls and ceilings disapeared without any logical sense. but there were crocodiles all over my lawn so i was not able to get to my front door. so i climbed a tree and jumped to the doorstep
    and when i touched the doorhandle i woke up all confused.

also about five years ago, i had this dream where i had to piss really badly, so i went to the bathroom in the dream and started to piss in to toilet and i woke up pissing in my bed. :bag:
    only time i think that ive ever pissed in my bed

6. Jiro

Jiro

Mar 15, 2004
    sounds like my dreams crazy and wacked

7. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    I had a dream last night I was at my own benefit concert (I have a life threatening condition which I won't get into). Jon Bon Jovi was conducting :meh: . I am not a fan. Well anyways they sat me down at a piano. Luckily the notes were labeled, as I've never played a piano in my life. I tried playing but sucked bad. Bon Jovi gave me the evil eye :eyebrow: . So I stopped playing and sat in the audience. A full orchestra (w/ electric bass) came out and started playing Allman Brothers tunes. I had a nice little concert in my head last night :D .

8. it was bout me and a girl... :ninja:

(and no, not having sex)

eww, that sounded emo

9. Last night I dreamt I was in a band with a drummer and 2 horn players. I remember it sounding euphoric, and angelic.
    T'was a good dream.

10. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    I can't remember my last dream... Its been quite a while, too.

11. Emerald_gasH

Emerald_gasH

Sep 17, 2000
    TO,ON,CA
    aghh by the time i remember about this thread to write a dream down i've forgotten about it...i remember my dreams for about 10 mins after i wake up...unless i think about them for half an hour... :(

tomorrow i will try to remember

12. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    I can't remember my dream from last night, but two days ago I dreamed about Joe Messina's telecaster from Standing in the Shadows of Motown -- the midnight wine, white pickguard, MOP inlays, and humbucker in the bridge one. Mostly 'cause I'd also spent a while on Rondo's site looking at the SX Tele and gassing for one before I went to bed, AND I watched Standing in the Shadows of Motown before going to bed and thought "That's the best looking Tele I've ever seen!".

And now, I want one just like it, OR a black tele with MOP blocks, binding, and a white pearloid pickguard and a rosewood board. Rockin' cool.

13. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    I can't even remember the dream but I woke up and saw that I was dialing numbers on my hand like it was a phone.

14. ...

Aug 30, 2004
    i had a dream i owned a movie theatre and the ninga turtles were there.... we ate popcorn.

15. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    I don't remember my dreams. However, this is kind of sleep related...

About a year ago I was woken really suddenly, heart pounding, by a strange noise. It was only after a couple of seconds I realised I was still farting. I had woken myself with a huge fart that sounded not unlike someone tearing hessian. I've never farted like that ever again. Which is a shame really.

16. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Best...ever. I nearly died laughing! That's better than any dream.

17. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

my dogs always wakes herself up by farting in her sleep, it's funy cuz she doesnt know where the sound came from and she looks around and is totally confused.

18. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. However, I haven't had your OTHER experience. hehe.

19. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Your loss. :smug:

20. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    Last night I had a dream I was partying at an upscale club. Then Charo (you know, the coochie coochie lady) comes up to me and asks me to follow her :eyebrow: . So I follow her to an elevator and we go all the way down to the basement. I ask her what we're doing in the basement. She opens up a secret door in the back of the elevator and we go into this crazy underground strip club. I walk around ogling the chicks and then I sit down. Guess who walks up, Billy Sheehan. He was wearing a black leather jacket (ala the Ramones) and carrying his sig bass. He sits down by me and starts playing this very moving solo using alot of bends. His tone was fantastic. I hope the Attitude sounds like that when I get one! Then Billy walked off and I spent the rest of the night watching strippers. :smug: