1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DubStep Music

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FuzzBoxVoodoo, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Has anyone else heard of this yet?
    Holy Crap is it the most moving music I have heard and I like heavy rock normally.
    It is Erotic,Angry and Funky all in one.

2. afireinside

afireinside

Jan 3, 2008
    Michigan
    LOL Wut?

3. I've heard of it... it's not new or anything...

4. puddin tame

puddin tame

Aug 14, 2010
    a good dubstep show is a very interesting and unique thing. although gotta say, even though it's generally played at night clubs - PURE SAUSAGE FEST

I couldn't get the sound out of my head after seeing this 'DJ distance' guy, ended up getting pretty close to a lot of the sounds on my gt-10b after a few hours tweaking. have been toying with the idea of trying to put a full act together using just my bass and a drum machines (show those dj's what's what!)

5. I don't have any interest in attempting to play it I just really like the sound of it,especially through my PC Stereo a old Pioneer seperates with Advent speakers with four 8s that are tuned really low.

6. Is that Eugene Hutz in your avatar? Made laugh cause I'm listening to Gogol right now, seeing them when they come back to NY in a few months :hyper:

Anyhoozle, a friend of mine is into this dubstep stuff. I gotta admit, normally I hate any electronic music, but I've heard a few songs that I actually loved. It's aight.

7. You've never heard (of) dubstep before? Damn, how small is your country? :p

I don't believe this.

Dubstep is so moving, because the basslines are not something you could play, we don't have that kind of rhythm sense. So, somehow it's always frustrating...

I love DS. Especially loud :smug:

8. Im sure that plenty of younger people have heard of it but I am 42 and don't go "clubin" much anymore so it is new to me,and from the age of the stuff that I have seen on Youtube it is less than 1 year old.

9. puddin tame

puddin tame

Aug 14, 2010
    it's great fun to play if you have the effects

10. If you classify Mr. Oizo as dubstep, it is probably more than 11 years old.

11. uethanian

uethanian

Mar 11, 2007
    o geez. everytime i go out to party it's like

WUB WUB WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB ZZZ ZZZ WUB WUB WUB WUB ZZZzzzzz WUB WUB WUBWUBWUB