1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DUCK!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by The Golden Boy, May 9, 2006.

1. So I just got back from an evening of rock and roll with the SuperDuck. We played a bunch of songs none of us were particularly familiar with and we all had a pretty great time and ate some kickass steaks!!! I was completely and totally impressed with 'Duck's "mAdD sKiLlZ" playing stuff he didn't even know and admirably playing along with me being the hack I am (especially on guitar)!!!

Thanks 'Duck!

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Superduck seems like are really cool person to hang with. :)

3. ... and he is... :)

I should also apologize for making him play my bass with the action set an inch off the fretboard!!:D

4. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    GOOSE!!!!

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    :cool: A good time was had by all. That steak hit me in the middle of the night, though - I guess it's been a while since I've eaten darn near a pound of red meat in one sitting. :D Next time we get together, I'll bring the beer! (And an allen wrench for your truss rod!)

Seriously though, it was really cool to hang with you and Pete and Rob. Such hospitality!

6. But those steaks were so doggone good! Remember that marinade!

7. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Mmm... yes. If he will share the recipe, I will be viewed as a god amongst mere grilling mortals.