SOLD Dunwich Differential OD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jmattis, Jul 22, 2018.

1. jmattis

jmattis

Jul 6, 2007
    Washington DC
    Price:
    One-off Dunwich Differential OD. This can go from a nice boost into near-fuzz territory with a flip of the low gain/ high gain switch. Also has side-mounted output bass boost and Vol-Tone-Gain adjustments.

This was based on one of Nick's earlier drives called a Mondo. It uses JFETs and lm386s for a combination of transistor and power amp IC overdrive.

It's a pretty versatile pedal with a lot of gain on tap. It can go from a pretty nice smooth overdrive that can be sort of similar to a SolidGoldFX Beta, but with a flip of the high gain switch, it can get into some gnarly synth fuzz territory. You do have to be mindful of the volume though. It can get crazy loud and it has a ton of low end on tap.

Here's a quick soundclip I recorded back when I got it-

$125 shipped or feel free to PM trade offers.

IMG_5000.JPG

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    dunwichamps and HeavyJazz like this.
  2. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    Anything this is comparable to so I can get an idea of its sound? There is basically no info online about this particular pedal.

3. jmattis

jmattis

Jul 6, 2007
    Washington DC
    I just added some more info to the ad along with a quick sound clip. Let me know what you think!

2010P likes this.
  4. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    thanks. Sounds super juicy. I am definitely interested. Lemme see how my finances are shaking out and I'll PM you.

jmattis likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021