1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dwarfcraft question =D

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by MaxMaps, Mar 23, 2010.

1. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    :help:

with all of my trading and selling I have about a 500.00 pool of pedals that I could reasonably sell and not take a bath on.

I am on a fuzz quest, so far I have two pedals that I that I am 80% sure I want to keep on my board which will be 90% fuzz and dirt.

I am on a fuzz quest. I just picked up the Dwarfcraft version of the Bit Mangler which is a rad rad pedal. However, The Hair of the Dog, Eu Clair Thunder, and The Great Destroyer have me gassing for all three.

I need thoughts and opinions on these three and the Bit Mangler and if it is worth it to sell the bit mangler to get one of the other three =D

I love me some Devi Ever by all of my pedals are devi pedals. Its time for some variety.

2. CliffD

CliffD Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2008
    IDK but I have an older GD I'll sell you!

3. faceinbass

faceinbass

Apr 20, 2008
    KCMO
    That thunder.. I would love to try that one.

I say sell what you don't like and buy what you want to try.
    If all you have is Devi's stuff, you may really like where you end up by branching out.

4. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Eu Clair Thunder looks really cool. But, I really want to try the Hair of the Dog just to keep things simple. Maybe in a few months I can get one.
    As the Eu Clair makes a bunch of noise too, I say do it! Fuzz ahoy.
    You could always buy my BEAST :ninja:

5. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    You sir read my mind.

I think that I may put my mangler up for sale and use the funds for an Eu Clair Thunder. I want at least one balls out crazy fuzz on my board.

6. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Mar 18, 2009
    Austin, TX
    I have been known to be an enabler. I just figured I would tell you want you wanted to hear. It's what I would do anyway :bassist:

7. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Yeah I am on the fence, I really do want an Thunder but I do have a custom devi box coming in a couple of weeks (I can only hope).

I know my shoe gazer is going, I do love this bit mangler. Just need something to AB it too. So many choices!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020