1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EarthQuaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DinnerWithAGypsy, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Price:
    $60.00
    All prices are firm (at least for now), and all payments must be made via PayPal!

Trades I am interested in include:

• Darkglass Electronics Duality
    • Iron Ether Subterranea
    • Malekko Diabolik
    • Wren and Cuff Phat Phuk B

1) Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7KFT only $275 shipped SOLD

2) Source Audio Soundblox 2 Manta Bass Filter$120 $125 $120 shipped SOLD

3) 3Leaf Audio The Enabler
    $265 $275 $265 shipped SOLD

4) Fuzzrocious The Demon$145 $140 $130 $120 $110 shipped SOLD
    • I love the enclosure of this pedal, almost enough to convince me to keep it and force me to find a way to start implementing The Demon into my sound. But, unfortunately, the truth is that I rarely turn on The Demon. This pedal should be being used regularly on someone else's board.
    5) Fuzzrocious Rat Tail (w/2nd Dist.)$145 $140 $130 shipped SOLD

6) EarthQuaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr.$100 $90 $85 $80 $75 $70 $60 shipped SOLD (pedal needs some TLC)
    • I love the sound of this delay, but I've decided I want a Source Audio Nemesis delay on my board as my one delay pedal instead, mainly because you can save presets onto the Nemesis and also because it features a tap-tempo footswitch.
    • I believe this pedal's footswitch needs to be replaced. Sometimes when I turn it on the pedal will make an audible “pop” sound, and sometimes when I turn it on or off my volume will decrease dramatically and I have to quickly tap the footswitch twice to get my normal volume level to come back. I'm assuming this is simply a footswitch issue, and if so, that for someone with the know-how this would be an easy fix. That said, this pedal is being sold as-is!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    rratajski likes this.
  2. Prices dropped.

3. Prices dropped again—I'm surprised some of these aren't going faster.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  4. Manta photo uploaded!

5. BassAndReeds

BassAndReeds

Oct 7, 2016
    PM'd with Fairfield Barbershop Millennium trade offer

6. Replied.

Basstards likes this.
  7. Prices dropped again. I've received and have responded to lots of PMs, but no bites yet. A buddy of mine will be demoing all of these sometime this upcoming week and will likely end up buying at least one or two of them. Let's make a deal!

8. More PMs responded to. The Rat Tail and The Enabler sold today locally. The Demon, SA Manta, B7K, and EQD delay are still available!

9. Darkglass B7K is sold. Still have the Manta, Fuzzrocious Demon, and EQD delay available.

10. Prices dropped again—still have the last three pedals available!

11. jbassy

jbassy Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Pmd

12. Responded to PMs.

13. Jakeman

Jakeman Swamp Thing Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2006
    New Orleans, LA
    PM'd for Manta!

14. Responded to all PMs. Manta is on hold.

15. Manta is headed north! The Fuzzrocious The Demon and EQD Disaster Transport Jr. are both still available.

16. Worshipbass12

Worshipbass12

Feb 23, 2013
    Nw georgia
    Pm sent

17. PM'd re: Demon.

18. All PMs have been responded to. Thought The Demon was on its way out, but both pedals are currently still available!

19. It's been a while, but both pedals are still available!

Also, while I have received numerous trade offers via PM, please be aware that the only trades I'm interested in are listed in my original post above. Thanks!

20. TerribleLiar23

TerribleLiar23 Anti-Scientologist Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2011
    RTP
    How is this Demon still here??

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021