1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available EBMM Stingray 5HH, Near Mint , 2 More Days Only!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Mar 12, 2016.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Price:
    $1100
    Strings:
    AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE FOR ONLY 2 MORE DAYS (ENDS 3/22). I also have this listed on the evil FeeBay. The same model sold yesterday for $1276 and I currently have 31 folks watching. The chances of selling this for over $1100 are very good. If you want it at this price , you'd better grab it by 3/22.

Gorgeous Stingray 5HH in Honeyburst w/ Tort pickguard. This bass is pretty much mint (9.9/10). Plays beautifully. I used to play a Stingray 5H exclusively for years and I much prefer the HH configuration. It gives you much more tonal variety. Comes in OHSC in outstanding condition. 34" scale. 17.5mm bridge spacing. Weighs 9 1/2 pounds. For those interested, check out the specs at EBMM website.

Shipping is included to CONUS only. PayPal is preferred form of payment. I am not interested in any trades. The only reason this is even available is I just sprung for a Ken Smith Elite 5.

ebmm3. ebmm1. ebmm2. ebmm4. ebmm5. ebmm6. ebmm7.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Hogley and jebmd like this.
  2. Hi..would you ship internationally if buyer were to pay the shipping?

3. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    PM me and we can chat about it.

4. jebmd

jebmd Gold Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    This is the best Ray deal on TB. I've paid more then this for a SR four string.

Wish I needed it.

baltodoc likes this.
  5. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Sorry, but if you want it now you'll have to join the bidding on FeeBay.