Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EBMM Stingray Five - $900

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Giraffe, Aug 27, 2005.

1. For sale (or possibly trade) is an Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray Five string with a honeyburst finish, rosewood fingerboard, and a white pickguard. This bass has an unusually nice curly maple neck. Great punch and growl, good even response. Overall condition is excellent. Frets show no wear. Good fret job, very straight neck, and the truss rod works well if you want to adjust the relief. There are a few dents and nicks on the back and on the lower rim, but nothing serious or too obvious. A few minor nicks on the top of the headstock. The wall at Guitar Center is a hostile environment. Weighs about ten pounds according to my bathroom scale, but I don't know how accurate that is. I would not call it light, but it is an EBMM SR5, and they tend to be heavier. Comes with the original hard shell case and warranty card.

Ash body
    Honeyburst finish
    Beautiful curly maple neck
    Rosewood board
    1 3/4" at the nut
    2 7/16" at the twelfth fret
    String spacing at the bridge is about .7" center to center
    Three band EQ
    Master volume
    Series/parallel/single w. dummy coil knife switch

If you are interested send me an e:mail address and I will send you good pictures of the instrument. I don't have the software or the patience to figure out how to get the images in this post. You will have to cover the shipping, probably around $40 to $50. I would consider a trade plus or minus cash for a good integrated head (probably with a tube preamp) or an R Bass, something like that! Thank you!

2. Bump.

3. rbrown13

rbrown13 supporting member

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    I have a new mm bongo 5 in blue pearl w/white ice pg and hum./sin. coil pickups and mm hardshell case also new. let me know.

4. spc

spc

Apr 10, 2004
    South of Boston
    pm sent