EBS 1-V2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nato, May 21, 2007.

1. Nato

Nato

Jun 2, 2002
    I am selling my beloved EBS 1-V2 preamp. This is an awesome preamp that I thought I would never sell but alas the bills keep pilling up. Everything works perfectly on it and it just has a few light marks and scratches from being mounted in a rack. It also includes the foot pedal for it. I am not sure how much it is worth so give me an offer and it could be yours. Let me know if there are any questions about it. Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    Price?

3. superflybass

superflybass

Feb 16, 2004
    La Crosse WI
    pm'd you

4. Nato

Nato

Jun 2, 2002
    I am not exactly sure about the price range since I haven't found any similar items on sale on ebay or other places so highest offer wins. Thanks for looking!

5. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE

The rules clearly state that you need to post a price. This thread is closed until you contact me about the price and reopening the thread. Thanks.

6. Nato

Nato

Jun 2, 2002
    Okay I will set the price at $500.

7. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I'll give you $350 right now.

8. Nato

Nato

Jun 2, 2002
    I am lowering my price to $400 + actual shipping costs. Any takers?

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021