1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Eden Electronics, part 2

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Chef, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
  2. blackybasser

blackybasser

Feb 15, 2010
    Germany
    Sorry for the bad cellphone picture! This is my practice corner with my two CX110 cabs;)

2013-03-14-014_zps542add35.

ironbass617 likes this.
  3. munkeyfish

munkeyfish Supporting Member

Who is in charge of the numbers and what not now?

4. Wow! Nice setup Man. That's a very beautiful Spector. Is that a Euro?
    Take Care,
    Brent

solarfly likes this.
  5. blackybasser

blackybasser

Feb 15, 2010
    Germany
    Thanks! And yes, it's a Euro 5LX:D

6. I had several black cherry Euro 4's but I could never get along with them for some reason. Gorgeous all of them. I may need to revisit them. How do you like those 110's and the Zoom B3? I 've wanted to pick one of those up for a while now.
    Brent

7. [​IMG]

8. blackybasser

blackybasser

Feb 15, 2010
    Germany
    The 110s are nice cabs, but to be honest I never played them in one of my bands. Here I love 4x10 cabs like my Berg or my Goliaths... What's impressing is how they handle the low B! I mean those 1x10s go really deep...

The Zoom B3 is also a cool thing! It's like a Swiss Army Knife... The simulations and the effects are sounding good and the tuner, the looper and the drum machine are also doing a good job. I'd buy it again!

9. GODSENT

GODSENT

Mar 2, 2007
    Hey guys anyone know where i can get a bag for an eden wt550? do the bags for the other amps fit the eden wt550?

10. fretwear

fretwear Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    This has been a question of mine also...here's what I've found:
    An Ebay store The Music Farm sells Eden bags, shipping is spendy. Found that Sears is a reseller for them (shipping looked to be less), the HGB550 looks to be discontinued (wanted one for my wt400) they have a HGB-wtx probably too small for the 12x3.5x12 wt550, noticed a HGB800 that may work probably a bit big if it fits 17x3.5x12 wt800, would leave room for a pedal or two.

Then I found this yesterday while looking at a Genz Benz thread about amp bag suggestions and placed an order.
    Doesn't say Eden but hey :spit: a bunch less cabbage with free shipping too :D
    I went with the $29.95 WOR SS5 strong side #5 (room for my tuner pedal, etc.) but the strong side # 2 would fit the wt550 no prob based on the specs? Looks like a handy front storage area for cables, too.

http://www.worldtourproducts.com/Item--i-GRID000005

WoW, this can be be a lot like work, Arggg

Some folks like the Gator bags, this one has showed up more the a few times when searching amp bags,

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acce...ffects-board-bag?CJAID=10684459&CJPID=4012882

11. GODSENT

GODSENT

Mar 2, 2007
    Thanks! It does look like allot of work!

12. Bassmann1968

Bassmann1968

Feb 17, 2009
    Germany
    The Eden bags are available.
    Buy or order from your Eden dealer.

13. Jimmy Stump

Jimmy Stump

Jan 27, 2010
    Canada
    I got a message from Eden themselves saying they are no longer made, a few days ago. Can't find one through any dealer that I checked.

14. Bassmann1968

Bassmann1968

Feb 17, 2009
    Germany
    It looks like no one.
    So I will do it.

15. Bassmann1968

Bassmann1968

Feb 17, 2009
    Germany
    And who from Eden said so?
    The bags are with the distributors at least. Every Official Eden dealer can order them. With the new powers in control they make sure that stuff in the catalogue is available not like we used to know the USM area.

16. Jimmy Stump

Jimmy Stump

Jan 27, 2010
    Canada
    I think the name on the email sent to me was was Luke Green. I can't speak for the dealers and distributors but the word from him was they're no longer being made.

17. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    They had them available on Amazon up until very recently, for the WT550 and the WT800. Maybe keep an eye out there, it seems like stuff pops up there from time to time that you can't seem to find at other places.

18. got to use my new D410XLT / 4 ohm cab last night at a loud outdoor practice. wow, how i missed a really good 410 cab. at one point the drummer smiled and said 'i can feel the bass now.' hehe... lots of mids but works so well in a band situation and bump the bass boost and wowzer! :hyper:

19. Bassmann1968

Bassmann1968

Feb 17, 2009
    Germany
    I will ask Luke. Thanks for the feedback.

20. Bassmann1968

Bassmann1968

Feb 17, 2009
    Germany
    Hi Jimmy, you are right, they are not produced anymore.
    My mistake was, that I thought that they are in the new catalogue, but they are not.
    Sorry.