For Sale/Trade Eden Ex112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ColdEye, Jul 12, 2016.

1. ColdEye

ColdEye Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Price:
    Need funds for my astrophotography rig so these need to go. The eden cab has never been gigged with, but the Gk has been used in a few gigs. I used them both for electric and upright (just about a month on upright). They both work perfectly. The amp comes with the power cord. I will ship the amp, but the cab is local only. If you do wanna trade, I am interested in one of those violin bass. The amp is $230, which includes shipping. The cab is $140 OBO. Pm me for questions . open to offers and trades.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. brokencode

brokencode

Aug 28, 2009
    Allen, TX
    PM just sent

3. ColdEye

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Mb200 sold

4. ubernator

ubernator

Oct 30, 2004
    lost angels
    What do you need for your astrophotography rig? Or what are you planning to buy?

5. ColdEye

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    I was planning on getting an ioptron skytracker, they have a newer version out.

6. ubernator

ubernator

Oct 30, 2004
    lost angels
    I was one of the astrophotography gurus at OPT 2006-2011. I kinda fell out of the loop since. And just found out craig sold the store, but it sounds like the new owners are going to continue in the same tradition. Of course most locals tended to order elsewhere to avoid sales tax, or waited till the no sales tax sales.

7. Hop Jam

Hop Jam

Feb 16, 2013
    Birmingham, AL
    Is the Eden cab still available? Is it a 300w/4ohm cab?

8. Is the cab still available by chance, if so, is it an 8 or 4 ohm?

Thanks

Jonathan Eliot likes this.