1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Rack Bag For Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Danny R., Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I was cleaning my closet and found this. I've used a couple of times but I don't need it. It's in brand new condition.
    I wanna trade it for wide leather straps, monster cables, 5 strings sets, a Korg Pandora or?

Partay031.

2. Danny R.

El Bumpo :ninja:

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    How many spaces? My GK could use a bag.

4. Danny R.

2 Spaces

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Hmm, no vent space, then. That could present a problem...

6. Danny R.

I used to carry my WT-550 in the bag, it's a small bag and will only fit Eden heads (WT-550/300 etc.) without the need of rack ears ;)

7. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Tervorus, these don't have mounting rails. You simply use it to transport the amp head from gig to gig. You actually pull it out to use and then restow when it's time to go. I was looking for one of these but decided on racking my wt550 with a furman into an EWI three space.

8. I may be interested. Do you have a photo of the other side with the top open? i have nothing to trade at present but how much would you sell it for?

9. Danny R.

;)

10. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM sent..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.