1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden Wt405 for cheap

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by cheshirepig, Mar 11, 2009.

1. cheshirepig

cheshirepig

May 14, 2008
    Portland, OR
  2. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    What are Factory B-Stocks?
    Factory B-Stock products may have scratches, dents, signs of use or other forms of cosmetic damage that do not affect playability or performance. They may also have worn or non-original packaging.

Factory B-Stocks may have been returned to the factory by customers or retailers, or they may have failed to pass quality standards during the manufacturing process. In either case, they are repaired and packaged at the factory for resale at a reduced price. Standards of quality vary from one manufacturer to the next.

BUT if its like most of the B/Blem stock I see in these online store ads it means it does not exist when you go to order one; they seem to sell of real quick, I imagine. At least before I can place my order(s) for em. :scowl: Oh and I got a like new WT550B off the-bay for less than that recently.