1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Email notifications not working?

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by Guiseppe, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Guiseppe

Guiseppe

Oct 26, 2003
    Vancouver, WA
    I'm set up to get instant email notifications, however I'm not getting ANYTHING from TB...I'm subscribed to several threads and have received PM's from other users as well - and I've verified that new posts have been made to threads that I'm subscribed to...not sure what's up but thought I'd bring it to your attention in case there's problems.

Note: I'm getting my email from other sources just fine.

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    I haven't gotten any other reports.... Have you checked your spam filter / spam folder?

3. Guiseppe

Guiseppe

Oct 26, 2003
    Vancouver, WA
    Nothing in my junk folder, no filter in place for TB. Haven't received anything since...Monday?

4. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Maybe try testing with a gmail account, or yahoo? Note that if you do change your email, a new activation email is sent out to the new address.

5. Guiseppe

Guiseppe

Oct 26, 2003
    Vancouver, WA
    I just set up a gmail account. I'll let you know shortly.

6. Guiseppe

Guiseppe

Oct 26, 2003
    Vancouver, WA
    Paul,
    I just realized that I'd somehow gotten TB into my blocked senders list on hotmail. Problem resolved...I'm sorry for the bother! Joe